Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I Was Late For Work Friday


I was a little late for work Friday. Now that is something that is really unusual, I am somewhat obsessed with being on time. But I had a really good reason. There was an amazing sunrise over a pond that I drive by everyday. Rising from the water was fog, and swimming amongst the fog were migrating geese. I always have my camera in my bag. This scene just screamed stop, take my picture!
This picture is really a way to tell you what I am doing with the new fabric in our stash. I am working on a camera bag that I can slip into my work bag. But I can grab it when needed, and find it has all the basics for the unexpected. (Stuff like extra batteries and digital cards)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...there are just moments when we just need to stop and take it in. Beautiful picture...you are sharing with all of us,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the fog! Just beautiful. I am sure I would have been late to work too.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me goose....